EFA vs. MACA Sept 23rd (part DUEX)

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ok, pretty much the same deal as last time. Everyone had so much fun, that the EFA decided they wanted to do this again, so here we go. The goal is to get MORE people out for this one than before. There will be Vettes(more of them presumably) and vipers this time around, so we'll have some more nameplates to beat up on.

This was an EFA only event that they wanted to open up to us again. Because of the number of makes running, we decided to leave the rules the same as before. If the same rules apply, you will have the option to run in BOTH an index class and bracket. Additionally, if you get there on time, you'll have pleanty of chances to make open session runs. I got 10 runs in, 9 of which were prior to the "shootout" start last time, and that includes many cool-down sessions.

The classes are as follows:
13.50 class
12.50 class
11.50 class
10.50 class
Brackets
Outlaw/Unlimited class

With any breakout in the index classes resulting in the offender being bumped into the next faster class. Please post up if you are planning on attending and I will add you to the list.

Cost: $30 to race and we would ask that you contribute 20 dollars (or more if you wish) to the pot if you are racing. EFA floated the bill last time, and now it's our turn.

Time: Gates "open" at 9:00am. I'd suggest being there by at least 8:30

Attendies:
1. FISHTAIL:burnout:
2. TRBO VNM
3. RedneckBMXer24 (tenative...ph33r of teh halfshaft)
4. SPRAYED DAILY
5. Hissssnsvt
6. CobraMan69 (tenative)
7. IronTerp
8. snakestang(tenative)
9. 1fastredcobra
10. Antex
11. kingCOBRAsvt_99
12. RAWSN8K
13. Venimus03
14. 01satinsilver(tenative)
15. thesnakecharmer(tenative)
16. sunburned (tenative)
17. snakeyz 03
18. 02GTKB
19. F8LBITE
20. 2bscrewed
21. steeltoe
22. JudgeDredd
23. IRageATMI
24. Doug Kaiser
25. G03SVT (tenative)
26. 2la8iwon
27. JSPajak (try....hmphf)
28. CSHEETS
29. sexywrxchick
30. cakes
31. Machnasty
32. Evan5469
33. I-CAN-STANG
34. BlckSnake

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

everyone needs to jump on this. looks like I will miss it again, or not be able to compete that is. damn it. :cuss:

I will be more than happy to help someone pit, bring tools, jacks, anything to help out. if I can race I might as well watch and help everyone else out. This was fun to just be there last time even though I broke the rear at the line. and go figure, ATCO I dead hooked and bogged and no breakage. so I think I got the IRS thing figured out thanks to Ken, JonJ and Jon Lund.

Anyway, enough rambling. WE need some MACA support here. it will be fun. I can even see about maybe hosting something here at the house after. The same goes for the Ford Fever.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Virgin Festival will have my full attention that day.

I think they should bring more Chebbies out and leave our attendance the same, there were not enough to go around. Good luck.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
put me down as tentative again, ill definently have the clutch in by then, but will be on the stock halfshafts

cory

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
its because of my weak kung foo like before... but i do have excellent knumbchuck skills...

cory

CobraMan69

Established Member
hey ill make it out maybe i can have my clutch in to and ill run well see but i should be able to come out

TRBO VNM

IronTerp said:
I'm definitely in this time.......and will bring my spare halfshaft.

since tommy will be running...better be anyway, I have plenty of experience as well and can help with the swap. :D

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ok, I think that's everyone so far....common folks, lets really show them chebby boys how we roll:)

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Antex said:
+2

Last months shootout was an excellent time! I've got the 28x10 Hoozier slicks on the way so no more spinning at the line!! :cuss:

So how do we get Doug out there this time? And how do I get him over my house so I can get on with this refi thing? :bash:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I will be there. And Jason if you wanna make some passes in my car your more then welcome to. It will be my first time driving it down the 1320. Imma try and go to a 1/8th mile track a week or two before to at least get some seat time in it and try and learn how to launch it.

Venimus03

Established Member
Antex said:
+2

Last months shootout was an excellent time! I've got the 28x10 Hoozier slicks on the way so no more spinning at the line!! :cuss:

Thats what I'm talking about. She should be hookin up good now. Hmmm, anybody have an old set of some et streets or anything they want to get rid of???? The nittos just aren't getting it done for me.

Users who are viewing this thread