Header Question

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I'm going with Kooks in the near future, am I going to be able to lower my car at all with l/t's?

can someone take some pictures of underneath the car to clear some clearnace issues I'm having?

Mach0ne351

Established Member
you can still lower the car, but not a drastic amount. those LTs will hang LOW....if you do, i suggest getting a front coilover kit, so that you play with the ride-height. coilovers will give you 6" to play around with....so look into that.

Mach0ne351

Established Member
youll still be able to use the LT's, but watch out for speed bumps, driveways, etc. the headers will be LOW.

marek

svt32v99

Suck it!
Established Member
I had Hookers with the EiBach Prokit. It looked great and yes, the headers were low. But to be honest, I messed up my midpipe more than anything. Nothing fits as nice as stock and that is why I went back to stock on the manifolds and midpipe.

GodStang

Established Member
car072.jpg

car069.jpg

Mach0ne351

Established Member
CobraGuy99 said:
Nothing fits as nice as stock and that is why I went back to stock on the manifolds and midpipe.

im sorry you had to do that, and i feel bad for that decision lol.... :shrug:

Mach0ne351

Established Member
that is why i went with midlengths...

DSC00146.jpg

not as low as LTs, and put out almost the same power gains....the only PITA part is that youll need to modify your midpipe to make it fit to the headers, unless you have the bassani 5piece xpipe.

marek

svt32v99

Suck it!
Established Member
Mach0ne351 said:
im sorry you had to do that, and i feel bad for that decision lol.... :shrug:

Well my decision was so I could beat the emissions nazis. California bound and this is a daily driver. I may do the midlengths at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread