*NEW THREAD* 2003 DSG Cobra with 2.4 KB & 660rwhp for sale! *DIALUP BEWARE!*

TexasLawDawg

Established Member
Sold

SOLD!!!!!

B]SPECIAL LIMITED TIME PRICE[/B] READ LAST POST!!!! I figured that I would repost this to get it down to one page and have all of the updated pictures posted. Car has right around 12,000 miles on it now. No tick... no vibe... it has had the stall once that I know of, but it never happened again so I'm not sure that was it. Here are the specifics:

PRICE: $33,000

Under the Hood:
- Polished 2.4 Kenne Bell
- Stage 3 Crower Cams (installed by JDM)
- SCT 4-way flip chip with 8-position selector in car.
- Acufab Throttle body
- SCT 2400 MAF
- METCO 100mm idler
- 3.25 Upper Pulley
- Stock Lower
- Cold air intake

Exhaust:
- SLP Longtubes
- SLP Catted X-pipe and interchangable offroad flow tubes. (wideband bung welded in already)
- Magnaflow MagnaPack GT Catback

Fuel System:
- 60 lb injectors
- KB Boost-a-pump
- Focus pumps with JDM installed wiring upgrade.

Drivetrain & Suspension:
- super smooth stock tranny
- STOCK clutch! So you know this thing hasn't been abused!
- Pro-5.0 shifter with MGW handle
- Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframes
- QA1 rear shocks
- Built 2003 GT Live axle with the following:
- 3.73 gears
- 31 Spline Moser axles
- TA Diff cover
- Welded Axle tubes
- rear GT brakes with slotted and drilled rotors
- Eaton Pro Series Posi with Kevlar clutches.
- HPM Upper control arms
- HPM Megabite JR Lower control arms
- Bullitt rear springs

Interior and Exterior:
- perfect interior
- Satin Wheels with good stock tires
- SLP Linelock
- Switches to turn on IC Pump and Fans
- Raptor Shift Light
- MGW Cobra knob
- Speed of Sound 2 Pillar pod
- Autometer Lunar Electric Fuel Pressure
- Autometer Lunar Boost
- Kenny Brown Seat rail Extenders
- Stainless Steel Cobra inserts

NEW PARTS that come with car but not installed:
- DFX Clutch and Pressure plate
- Centerforce Throwout bearing
- Fidanza Flywheel
- Liberty 26 spline input shaft
- Fiore Clutch quadrant kit
- LDC Cooling mod
- LDC Clutch Freeplay mod
- CobraBob shifter gaskets
- LFP Radiator
- LFP Intercooler Reservior
- LFP Heat Exchanger
- Kenne Bell Boost-a-spark
- Steeda front Drag Springs

I'm sure I'm missing some things but thats about it... I bought the car in June from a SVTP board member from New Jersey named Mike Korpon who babied the car, as evident by the fact that it still has the original clutch and tires and makes all this power! JDM performed the major mods (except the live axle) and the tune on the car. The car made 660rwhp on the JDM dyno at 17-18lbs of boost after the cams were installed. I have the dyno charts to prove this:
Texaslawdawg1.gif

The car has NEVER seen a sticky tire... and has been driven only about 2200 miles since I got it.

Mod motor Cobra "Legend" Joe Lynch was seriously looking at purchasing this car for himself but decided just yesterday not to. Here is the message I received from him:
"Clint--
I am going to pass on your car. I've decided I need to buy a perfectly stock normal car, and not another potential hot rod. If I didn't already have the '99, I would buy your car in a minute. It will make someone the perfect hot rod, but I already have one. Plus, I can't handle getting a coupe instead of a convertible. I am going to hold out for a a convertible, maybe a GT-500. Thanks again for all the time you spent with me, and if anyone needs an opinion of your car, have them contact me, [email protected].
Joe"

So if anyone has ANY concerns about this car you can e-mail Mr. Lynch for his candid take on my car!

I am looking for SERIOUS cash offers at this time or trade for a 2005/2006 Tahoe or Yukon that is optioned the way I want one. No lowballers please! The car is located in far west Texas in Midland. If you have any questions or want more pics of something specific, feel free to either post here, PM, or you can e-mail me at [email protected]

HPIM0611.gif

HPIM0605.jpg

HPIM0604.gif

HPIM0622.gif

HPIM0616.gif

HPIM0608.gif

Last edited:

TexasLawDawg

Established Member
I am not sure the EXACT amount because I am at work and its out in the parking garage, but its around 12,080 or so.... I drive it to work daily and it gets about 20 miles a day roundtrip.

Bad10th

Established Member
TexasLawDawg said:
I am not sure the EXACT amount because I am at work and its out in the parking garage, but its around 12,080 or so.... I drive it to work daily and it gets about 20 miles a day roundtrip.

Sounds good!! Could you PM me the absolute least you would take Cash right now? Thanks!

TexasLawDawg

Established Member
If this was 4 years down the road and I was a partner in the firm that is exactly what I would do! BUT, I need something else and can't afford two nice vehicles so this one has to go... don't worry, I'll be back! :lol: I already found a pristine 78k mile Teal 93 Cobra the guy wants around 10k for that I was thinking I could spend 25k on a nice used SUV and get the Cobra too...

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
To all whom it may concern,

Clint (seller) personally drove the Cobra to my house and let me test drive this beast.

I have owned an 03 Cobra and an 04 Lightning; but when I drove this car it wasn't close in comparison to the two previous vehicles I mentioned.

This Cobra is a beast, I can't explain what it felt like to have almost 700 horses under my foot, it was awesome.

This Cobra is very well taken car of and I can personally vouch for its performance.

If any one has any questions about the drive or performance of this car just pm me and I will be happy to discuss.

TexasLawDawg

Established Member
His Grace said:
To all whom it may concern,

Clint (seller) personally drove the Cobra to my house and let me test drive this beast.

I have owned an 03 Cobra and an 04 Lightning; but when I drove this car it wasn't close in comparison to the two previous vehicles I mentioned.

This Cobra is a beast, I can't explain what it felt like to have almost 700 horses under my foot, it was awesome.

This Cobra is very well taken car of and I can personally vouch for its performance.

If any one has any questions about the drive or performance of this car just pm me and I will be happy to discuss.

Thanks for the kind words TJ! I just wish that you didn't have that other car loan in the way and could get my car that I know you SOOOO badly want!

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
TexasLawDawg said:
Thanks for the kind words TJ! I just wish that you didn't have that other car loan in the way and could get my car that I know you SOOOO badly want!

I am not totally ruling it out, I am just trying to put things into perspective. I just have to wait and see what time will reveil. TTT

TexasLawDawg

Established Member
I have found a vehicle that I want so I am offering a SPECIAL LIMITED TIME price on my car! If you can buy it now... not in two weeks... not next month... I will sell you my awesome Cobra and all the parts I have listed for it including the cooling mods and complete dfx clutch setup for the price of $32,000!! Your not gonna find another Cobra with the mods that mine (including Stage 3 cams!) has and in the emaculent condition this one is in for this price! If the vehicle that I want is sold then the price will go back to the normal price of $34,000. Act fast if you want to take advantage of this!! e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread