Custom Guages and GP in the future...

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
MileHIDyno is now vendors for Speedhut guages.They have a new El-glo and reverse-glo color that matches ours very well. For those of you not familiar with these guages and stock overlays, they can be custom designed with various logos, text, colors....They can be made to match our stock cluster, even with a red SVT logo and Silver face. The options are endless.....They also have a built in LED light that can be set/used as a warning indicator. Fit and quality are great.
We are planning to do a GP here in the near future. Until we make it offical, if anyone is interested, feel free to contact me or Scott and we will hook you up.

Here is what they look like in the SOS pod (Alan, great product!!!) with the RaptorClaw. These are the revese-glo with their new color. These are one of the first guages made with this color. I also dimmed the lights so you can see them at a different light level. (Sorry the pics are not the best, camera was messing up.)

P1010371.jpg

P1010372.jpg

P1010375.jpg

P1010380.jpg

P1010399.jpg

P1010401.jpg

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Those are awesome!

I hate to be stupid, but what is the large black button around the 6 o'clock for? Memory recall? Setup?

Thanks.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Yes, that is a recall. It is so you can set and reset the LED indicator. For example: the Water temp can be set the have the LED light come on when your car reaches a certain temp. There are 4 different brightness settings for the LED. Then you can hit the button to recall the temp it reached and then reset the light.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
mjzilinski said:
I love those, I have autometer lunars that I havent installed yet, I may sell em and get those.

Let me know, I can hook you up if it is befor the GP is offical. You can do SVT, Ford, FordRacing, the offical "Cobra snake" logo......many, many other choices. They also make the EL-glo like the Lunar guages with a seperate dimmer switch that will change the faces from Blue to Green.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
67scstang said:
Let me know, I can hook you up if it is befor the GP is offical. You can do SVT, Ford, FordRacing, the offical "Cobra snake" logo......many, many other choices. They also make the EL-glo like the Lunar guages with a seperate dimmer switch that will change the faces from Blue to Green.
Cool. I sent a pm to scott about em, I am thinking I like the the exact same style as in the pic, probably water temp, and either a fuel pres or an oil pres one.

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Wow, those gauges came out great! Looks like a de-facto match for the stock instruments now exists.

Are the Speedhut gauges a good fit in the SOS pillar? Seems like they're fine from the pics...

Alan

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Absolutely we will do a GP very soon. Maybe we can talk to Alan as well and see if he wants to get involved in it..... Finally, gauges that MATCH the factory ones!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
mjzilinski said:
I love those, I have autometer lunars that I havent installed yet, I may sell em and get those.

I am with you on that one! I like that they are silver to match the stock stuff. Focus guys have been using stuff from them for a while.

I might just have to redo ALL of my gauges in both my dual gauge surround and pillar pod.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
alanw6 said:
Wow, those gauges came out great! Looks like a de-facto match for the stock instruments now exists.

Are the Speedhut gauges a good fit in the SOS pillar? Seems like they're fine from the pics...

Alan

Alan,
They do fit great!!!! They are 2 1/16" as well... with all the wires run, there was still plenty on room behind the pillar.

Last edited:

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
forcefedcobra said:
I am with you on that one! I like that they are silver to match the stock stuff. Focus guys have been using stuff from them for a while.

I might just have to redo ALL of my gauges in both my dual gauge surround and pillar pod.

Like I had posted before. You can also make the SVT red to match our stock ones. They only downside to that is at night it would not light up...kind of a trade off... They would match perfect during the day though.

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
sambandit said:
Absolutely we will do a GP very soon. Maybe we can talk to Alan as well and see if he wants to get involved in it....

I'd be glad to help out, perhaps by activating a discount code for Mile Hi GP patrons. Just hit me up, I'm never hard to find.

Alan

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
sambandit said:
Absolutely we will do a GP very soon. Maybe we can talk to Alan as well and see if he wants to get involved in it..... Finally, gauges that MATCH the factory ones!
do you guys make a boost one? If so give me your phone # and i will buy them tomarow. I also need a fuel pressure. LOL thanks

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
C H I N I said:
do you guys make a boost one? If so give me your phone # and i will buy them tomarow. I also need a fuel pressure. LOL thanks

Yeah, here are the boost guage options: a 0-30psi, 0-60psi, boost/vac 0-20psi
I will PM you my number...

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
adamb258 said:
WOW! I love the look of those! Deff interested. What all do they offer?

Boost Guage: 0-30psi, 0-60psi, 0-20psi Boost/Vac
Air/Fuel
EGT 200-1600f w/probe
Fuel Pressure: 0-100psi, 0-30psi
Nitrous 0-2000psi
Oil 0-100psi
Transmission Temp 140-300f
Water temp 120-260
These are all avaliable in metric measurements as well.

A few different 4" tach and shift light combos.

Also Custom overlays that fit over our existing instrument cluster. (I am going to check to see if they can make a 200mph speedo.)

Jgruggs

Established Member
Subscribing....Really interested also. I need the pillar pod also. Where are yall getting yours? Do you have a catalog or brochere you can mail me? Or better yet a web site?

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
F#CK ME!!!!!

Count me in for a Fuel press, Oil Press, and Water temp.

-Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread