Yellow Fogs Or White Fogs

SRT Handz

Banned
I have seen seeing alot of cars lately with Yellow Fogs with HIDs. I really wanna do it but i dont know what you guys will think.
So help me out. Should i keep the White Fogs or Grab some Yellow ones?

White Fogs

IMG_1739.gif

IMG_1756.gif

Yellow Fogs

img1739copy3nu.jpg

img1756copy1xp.jpg

NEW YELLOW PIC
srthandz123br.jpg

Last edited:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
I like the white Fogs 100% better. They look better and go with the car better. To me, the HID's and Yellow fogs remind me of a Lexus IS300 or something in that catagory. It takes away from the car but i guess its whatever makes you happen.
so, stay with the white fogs :beer:

bubbaSVT

Established Member
HANDS DOWN white fogs!

Yellow fogs really look like crap to me, not only on the car, but when they light up the road yellow, it makes me sick.

out99sider

Established Member
i'd go with the 3000K HID foglights. i've noticed a lot of E46 BMW drivers doing this mod and it looks real good. it actually serves a purpose because anything higher in temperature acually magnifies the fog.

SRT Handz

Banned
out99sider said:
i'd go with the 3000K HID foglights. i've noticed a lot of E46 BMW drivers doing this mod and it looks real good. it actually serves a purpose because anything higher in temperature acually magnifies the fog.

dont wanna spend another $350

optx002

Established Member
i have the yellow ones. which look much more yellow than yours. I wont be able to get a picture for a few weeks. It definately sets my car apart on the road.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
white fog lights will do absolutly nothing for you in the fog/rain etc. your wasting money for no reason imo. fogs are yellow on cars for a reason ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread