6 new Mules..

JETSOLVER

Where is Coletti?
Established Member
Those stripes on the LL car look like -ss stopping B4 the duct? like that. but happy days to come as they must be pretty near final calibrations to be testing badged cars. PS anybody else gets close could you get the rear tire size?

Last edited:

venams03

Established Member
Pics aren't bad but I still can't stand that hood. Those hood vents just don't look right! I think it's because the bordering on the vents is raised. I don't think they would look as bad if they were flush with the hood or had a very tiny indentation/recess...

AbusiveWombat

Established Member
I'm sorry, but those hood vents look rediculous.

Anyone able to post the stangnet photos here. I don't want to sign up.

antirice66

Established Member
Can someone who is decent with photoshop post a couple of those pics with the hoods the same color as the car? Without stripes please.

jshen

Established Member
Hood

venams03 said:
Pics aren't bad but I still can't stand that hood. Those hood vents just don't look right! I think it's because the bordering on the vents is raised. I don't think they would look as bad if they were flush with the hood or had a very tiny indentation/recess...

I'm just hoping the hood is a fluke...to distract..........Jeez, why NOT the original hood? Am I missing something about heat extraction/reduction?

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
regarding the funky exhaust tips; the mules are all running cobbled exhaust systems as they are still working on getting the "right sound"

CGoeschel

Established Member
One of our dealership employees got an up close and personal private view/walk around of the green one at a facility in Las Vegas. Word is that they're testing 4 of them on Monday at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.......

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Dave Schotz said:
Wish we would have seen a CLOSE UP on the FRONT BRAKE CALIPER... and the REAR TIRE SIZE! :)

that is exactly what I am wanting to see to. I want to see what is going on with the brakes.

93 COBRA

Established Member
JETSOLVER said:
PS anybody else gets close could you get the rear tire size?

At the Woodward Cruise, Team Mustang had the yellow w/ silver stripes GT500 test mule on display at Mustang Alley. It had a 285 wide tire on the back... and it looked like there was still room to go a little wider. Ford also had the red GT500 show car on display in Birmingham; I believe it also had a larger tire on the back. I'll post picks later.

chuckstang

Established Member
sweeeet, the lime green and the black look niceeeee
but i want the stance of the red one! the black looked higher

Users who are viewing this thread