Dyno Day confirmed on Sat Feb. 26th, who's going.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
I am. Chime in here if you're gonna Dyno or just cruise along. I'll meet you guys at the Shell station off the Conway exit, you'll see it on the right as you drop off the hill into the Skagit valley. I'll be there at 9AM. If ya want my cell, PM me. :rockon:

Joe5.0

Established Member
We will definately be Cruising up there, and if we have our tune done bye then, we will also dyno if were not to busy.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Yea.

Charlie i have some friends at school that all drive rice burners that say they saw u at the track on sunday. They said your car sounded really good and that u were spinnin the whole time lol.Always Good to scare the ricers.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
mean saleen said:
Yea.

Charlie i have some friends at school that all drive rice burners that say they saw u at the track on sunday. They said your car sounded really good and that u were spinnin the whole time lol.Always Good to scare the ricers.

That's funny but true. I must've left 400' of black shit on the track, especially the left lane runs. Kinda funky to have the car dancing at over 100. That's with the Nitto's on, can ya imagine with street tires? It'll sound better after this afternoon. I'm putting Rick's old Magnaflows on it.

Users who are viewing this thread