Fast and Furious 5 confirmed

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
fast5.jpg

Fast & Furious 5 - FilmoFilia

Can't believe the rock will be in this one, strange.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
I have to admit, i want to see it. I wonder if the kid from tokyo drift will be in it too?

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Why is it strange for the Rock to be in it? The last one yielded a ton of money- it would totally help his career and also boost ticket sales.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
The last two movies have been so horrible, I didnt watch em in one sitting. The first one was the only decent one made.

shhak

Established Member
A buddy of mine just went to Atlanta to take his 70 camaro to be used in the movie. I think it's mainly a background car, but I still think it's pretty cool that it's going to be in the movie. He got to meet alot of the people in the movie. In fact, the rock even signed the car. He's gotta take it back sometime this month for another photo shoot too.

The funny thing is that he and I had just made a deal on me buying the car. I left his house that night and 15 minutes later he called me telling me that they had just called him wanting him to bring the car down for the shoot. Gotta admit, the thought crossed my mind that maybe he was just wanting to keep the car but then after he got back and showed me all the pics I had to believe him...

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
i will see this for the same reason i saw the others. just to see it. lol

hope its as good as the last and not a repeat of 2

Users who are viewing this thread