Another part from Midcontinent Mustangs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
I finally got pics of the water temp adapter that I'm offering for 96-04 Mustang Cobras. These easily allow you to install an Autometer or SpeedHut Water Temp Sender in the coolant crossover tube and best of all no more stuck plugs or 1/4" drives when it's time to refill the cooling system.
I'm selling these for $20 shipped. Guaranteed lowest price on the net for this part.

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

Thank you,
Anthony
(785)658-5921
Midcontinent Mustangs

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
oooh I like that.

No more having to enter diagnostic mode and monitor celsius water temp.

I'm thinking I'll have to pick one of those up soon...along with the cooling ducts.

UCBeau

is that the stock sender that is plugged into your adapter?

i still have mine laying around, i really need to install the damn thing. just don't know where to put the gauge :(

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Beau,
That's the 3/8 NPT temp sender that Autometer included with the Water temp guage.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Damn If I didn't buy one of these from that other guy that charges a lot more.

Bump for a good product.

UCBeau

99COBRA2881 said:
Beau,
That's the 3/8 NPT temp sender that Autometer included with the Water temp guage.
Ok cool, That is what I have. This thread will motivate me to get off my ass and install that part.

UCBeau

Well I was looking at the part and at the pipe on the car and the part looks bigger than the hole..so I don't think it'll fit. :(

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Oh BS... Making excuses for why it's not installed yet won't get you any sympathy from me. :fart: j/k haha

The stock fitting is 1/2" O-ring the replacement adapter plug that I build and sent you is also 1/2" O-ring. I've had one on my '99 since September and I have one screwed in finger tight on the crossover for the new DOHC going in the race car, both fit perfectly. :D

UCBeau

LOL From the pics you took, the tube looks different than on mine. I'm gonna try and snap some pics after work of my motor to compare.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Hmmm... Ive never seen that before. What's your car have for an intercooler or heat exchanger setup? Looks like Vortech pulled a fast one on us and swapped out the stock crossover tube for one that works with their supercharger kit.

I'll pay to ship that plug back, get me the specs off the new plug they used and I'll build you another fitting and send it back.

Anthony
(785)658-5921
Midcontinent Mustangs

Last edited:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
99COBRA2881 said:
Hmmm... Ive never seen that before. What's your car have for an intercooler or heat exchanger setup? Looks like Vortech pulled a fast one on us and swapped out the stock crossover tube for one that works with their supercharger kit.

I'll pay to ship that plug back, get me the specs off the new plug they used and I'll build you another fitting and send it back.

Anthony
(785)658-5921
Midcontinent Mustangs

Totally awesome.

UCBeau

99COBRA2881 said:

Anthony
(785)658-5921
Midcontinent Mustangs
I have a BTI intercooler setup, air to air. I could have sworn the coolant crossover was stock but now you got me thinking that it isn't. What specs would you like off the plug? I'll get them for you as soon as my hand heals and I can use tools again.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Hand injury??? I just always thought when you did that too much you'd go blind.....

haha j/k get healed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread