The wait begins...

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
IMSA/WEC BoP leaves shit majorly corked at times. One year at the Mexico City race, between BoP and the altitude/heat, GT was making under 400 hp.

bullitt2735

Established Member
I saw the Super Stallion at the Mustang Roundup back in the early 2000s. It was super cool. Remember the FR500 as well?
oh man that's so cool! I do remember the fr500 well, back when I had my cobra I dreamed of getting that fancy fr500 intake with one turbo feeding each side of it.
IMSA/WEC BoP leaves shit majorly corked at times. One year at the Mexico City race, between BoP and the altitude/heat, GT was making under 400 hp.
I remember at Le Mans 2018 when I went I think they added 25 pounds or so, lowered max boost, and made them decrease their fuel capacity. I get the point of BoP but agreed it is incredibly hard to get right.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
BOP sadly works as intended. How was the turd of an M8 or the Aston Martin competitive with the NFGT??? They were not. So here we go again in GT3, but who knows where the mustang lands with respect to the others in "uncorked" conditions (remember mustang has become a big vehicle)

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
The GT3 Mustang deserves a favorable BOP adjustment.

imsa-detroit-2024-05-results-by-class-race-unoffic_240601_232123.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread