Established Member
You’re really cruising along on this.

Looking good!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Perseverance and patience will take you a long way, If you need to, walk away. As they say do it right or do it over. Nice catch on the plug pins btw, not everyone would have caught that. Way easier to fix it now than later when you’re to sort out the bugs
Absolutely right. I have walked away so many times, I could have probably walked around the earth by now.
I can’t tell what is going on there other than I don’t see a good connection happening.

Are those supposed to be the male end.

They’re all twisted a bit as well.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
That is the female side of the plug and the pins (sockets) are all messed up. I took the plug completely apart and found that someone had been a little overzealous with their crimping. The pin was collapsed, which wouldn't allow the male plug pin to engage (this all sounds a bit too sexual at this point).

Anyway, this is a sealed plug, however, one of the wire seals was missing from one wire. It is obviously defective. I'm getting a bit frustrated because I have written and called the company that makes this harness and they won't call back. :mad:

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Absolutely right. I have walked away so many times, I could have probably walked around the earth by now.

That is the female side of the plug and the pins (sockets) are all messed up. I took the plug completely apart and found that someone had been a little overzealous with their crimping. The pin was collapsed, which wouldn't allow the male plug pin to engage (this all sounds a bit too sexual at this point).

Anyway, this is a sealed plug, however, one of the wire seals was missing from one wire. It is obviously defective. I'm getting a bit frustrated because I have written and called the company that makes this harness and they won't call back. :mad:

I have had the same issue, find email often works better than landline even though it may take a couple of days

Users who are viewing this thread